CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Real Life

     I have learned some amazing things about myself and my husband just by doing the love dare. We have both opened ourselves to God and let God work through us. I am so glad to have been led to the Love Dare. I just said yesterday that the closer we grow to God, the closer we grow to each other.
     God has big things in the future for my husband and I. Just the other day I wanted to praise Bert for finding a drummer and guitar player to play bass with in church. I really wanted to tell him and let him know, that his music is a gift from God. He needs to play in church a few times out of the month and send praises himself to God for allowing him to have such a talent that he does.
     He is an awesome musician, and I'm a very blessed woman. So many people the other night were asking the name of my husbands band, I shared, and they loved it. Back 2 Soul. In a way, I feel the name is perfect. Getting back to basics if you will, with yourself. I feel that's what Bert and I are doing, with the love dare.
     Just this morning, I want to tell Bert I was proud of him. He woke up at 7 and made use of his morning. He did the love dare, cleaned the kitchen dishes, and read a few chapters in Isaiah. I was very pleased. The bible says to save your heartiest congratulations with your spouse when they are honoring God with their worship and obedience. Maybe my daily morning bible reading is starting to rub off a bit on him. lol.
     I have to read the bible in the morning! I must. It starts out my day great. I can almost hear the Devil saying, UGH OH-She's AWAKE! lol. That's right, awake and guarded by reading the word. And I agree, that from the moment you close your bible in the morning, nearly everything during the day will be a far fletched stretch of the truth. But the meaning of "REAL LIFE" changes dramatically when we understand that God's Word is the ultimate expression of what real life is.






0 comments:

Post a Comment