CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Just six more days!!!

     Just six more days!! I only feel bad that we took two days off for a mini vacation. If we hadn't taken them off, however, our dares would not have been right on target. Each dare we each grow closer to God. Also, the closer we grow to each other. Just growing in our faith, grows us as a couple. How amazingly beautiful this entire experience really has been.
     I just wanted to write and express how much I have loved accepting the dares. And previous dares are becoming more of a daily routine now. I'm glad we have our own copies of the book. As I know, and need to be reminded of some of the dares daily.
     I want to celebrate over the triumph of the dare in our marriage!! I'm looking forward to reading the next six dares. Looking forward to it enough I want to read ahead!! But then I don't have a day to reflect on each dare!! lol. I'm also happy that my husband can see a success in our marriage already!
     Just shows us that God and marriage are a beautiful thing together!






0 comments:

Post a Comment