CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Love Dare Day 32

     Kinda amusing that this dare ended up being on an important night in our relationship. The dare, try to initiate sex with your husband today. Yesterday's dare was a blessing to both of us. God allowed us to have a very enjoyable experience together.
     In regards to the dare, sex/intimacy has never been an issue with Bert and I. We have always had a healthy sex life. Reflecting on the dare, I love how it showed the spiritual side of intimacy. There was nothing more beautiful than sharing this dare with my husband, who I love so much.
     The rest of my thoughts on this dare will be written in the pages provided in the book!! No, not sharing the entire experience on a blog!! lol. Sorry!!!


    





1 comments:

Berty Bert

I love you! No kiss and tell here either.
It nobody's business but our own!

:-)

Post a Comment