CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dear Honey,

     I looked online for ways to surprise your spouse. Just something special that I could do to show you I loved you. I decided to not go tonight to give you an evening alone to do what you want... that was on the list was giving your husband a free night with the guys...
     I decided to be indapendant and stay at home tonight to watch movies and play with the kitties. I know you love your music, and need guy time. I decided to give you some free time. It's my way of saying, go ahead take off, have a guy night, have fun! I know who you are coming home too! I promise not to resent the time away. I'll hold down the fort with the dog and the cats until you get home!!!
     I also left a little note on your facebook!! Hope you like it, it reads, I am very proud to call you my best friend, Happy to call you my lover, and blessed to call you my husband!! =)
     I also don't expect anything in return, but I think tomorrow I have a plan for us!! This was also on the 10 ways to surprise your spouse. Go to a bookstore or music store together, then split up. Your mission: buy something you know they'll love. Then wrap and exchange at dinner!! I think that would be fun!!














2 comments:

Berty Bert

But I wanted you to go. Everyone thought something was wrong with you.
If I am to have a guys day, I'd rather go by myself on the bike.
LOL!

Valentines Day LOVE DARE

I feel bad I didn't go because there wasn't a crowd there. And I've told you to hop on that bike and enjoy the ride. You just won't go unless I go! lol. You won't hurt my feelings!! Even though that motorcycle looks a lot better with a babe on the back!! I love you!

Post a Comment