CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dare to walk as ONE

     God's decision to make you "one flesh" in marriage can make anything possible. With God all things are possible!!

     You are able to achieve oneness in your decision making, even when you begin from differing viewpoints.
     You are able to achieve oneness in your priorities, even though you've come together from backgrounds that could  hardly be more different.
     You are able to achieve oneness in your sexual affections toward each other, even if either of you both have memories of impurity in your pre-maritial past.

     The only leaving issue Bert and I had discussed was, I tend to tell my parents a lot. But that's only because they ask questions and they care about what Bert and I are doing. I don't tell them everything. If they ask, I will tell them. I don't like to hide anything from my parents. I'm always very open when talking to my parents. And I know Bert feels blessed to have good mother and father in laws. Family is so important in a marriage.
     I mentioned one in law issue on Bert's side. It has stopped. But it still rings in my ears. I told him I would leave it behind. I've already forgiven. I also need to forget and leave the problem. This kind of thinking will allow Bert and I to move forward and leave little tiny things like this behind us. It's one less thing to worry about.
     I love my husband very much. I respect what he pointed out to me. I know he respects what I pointed out to him. This is a very important dare, and I'm so glad I could share this with my husband, and I know he is glad he could share is thoughts with me.
    



  







0 comments:

Post a Comment