CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Because Love Never Fails

      I was reminded last night of 1 Cor 13:5, love takes no count. Love doesn't add up the evil. I am sad that tomorrow is the last day of the Love Dare, I have enjoyed this Love Dare 110%. I want to continue to spend time with my husband and do all the small things we have done for each other in this dare. I want to continue to write letters, buy little gifts because I love you, write letters, go on dates, not just because the Love Dare tells us.... because I want to be reminded everyday that I love you, and you love me... Till Death Do Us Part, because Love Never Fails....

     I feel God is working in my heart, and working in my husbands. I'm so glad we are almost complete with this journey together. Today, we were to write letters to one another explaining we loved the other until death do us part. Bert always commands at how great my writing skills are... today, Berts letter made me cry. I don't think Bert was expecting a wave of tears after I read his letter. But I felt God moved both of us in such a way with this love dare. Bert and I will be forever changed by this Love Dare... and I don't know if I said it at all, but big kudos to my friend Brooke for introducing the dares to us again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment