CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DAY 22 COMPLETE!!

     Bert posted on his facebook sometime around midnight last night, that he loved his beautiful bride. My response was, "When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of force of habit, or because I feel I have to - I say it because I just fell deeper in love with you. I say it because I mean it."
     Not knowing what possessed me to come out and be all mushy like this, I ran to my next day for the Love Dare. We are supposed to tell each other that I love you. PERIOD. I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return. I got goose bumps. Little did we know we had completed a dare on our own.
     No matter what his mood, no matter if he nags, no matter if he is sleepy, tired ect, and if we have a spat... we always say, I'm sorry, it's okay, I still love you. I choose to love my husband. It's my choice and my choice a lone. It's based upon my hearts intent to love my husband the way I do.
     Praise the Lord for the Lords faithfulness. I'm thankful my husband still chooses to love with me and say he is sorry and I say so am I. I'm thankful we can forgive each others sins. I'm thankful that we can feel the unconditional Love God wants us  to have toward one another.
     I remember that God is faithful, and God makes miracles happen every day of our life. God is working and listening to our prayers. Good is good all of the time, that is why even when we do get upset, we should treat each other as the golden rule. Even when the going gets tough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment