CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

List of questions to ask your spouse

     I found these online. I think I might try to answer mine now, and ask Bert his later. Thought these were neat and other followers of my blog could find them helpful too. Some of these questions we might already know. Some we might not. So, for the ones I don't know the answers to, I will ask him during our dinner date tonight =) They are also in the back of the book too! I later found that out!
     Bert took the time over lunch and asked questions. What are three things you do that I like :::
1) Bert plays with my hair at bed time
2) flirts with me in public, at home, over phone
3) the way he says "Heather." Now we are in the baby and honey stage and sometimes I'd like to hear my name. I miss the way he says Heather =)

He said that he liked that I
1) try real hard to get things accomplished
2) when I scratch his back at night to help him fall asleep
3) when I leave him sticky notes with messages behind in his lunch box, on his computer, in his guitar case, in his truck ect =)


I have a surprise planned out for him tonight. I did a 365 photo today of saying, Tomorrow baby, I love you. And I've got a real secret planned for him when he is playing!! I can't wait to see his reaction!! I think he will love it!!! 

This dare was a lot of fun for us. I learned some new things. I didn't know Bert didn't like me biting my nails. I'll have to work on that one. I told him next week we could find a nice show to watch on the history channel together to show him that I love him. He loves history too. He said he would give me a back massage. He said it might be in increments of 15 minutes at a time. I said, I'll keep track of the I owe  you's!! lol. Just kidding!!! 

Either on a date or during a private conversation, try using the questions below to learn more about the heart of your spouse. Allow the topics to raise additional questions that you may want to explore, but keep the mood and focus positive. Listen more than you talk.
Personal
• What is your greatest hope or dream?
• What do you enjoy the most about your life right now?
• What do you enjoy the least about your life right now?
• What would your dream job be if you could do anything and get paid for it?
• What are some things you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the opportunity yet?
• What three things would you like to do before the next year passes?
• Who do you feel the most “safe” being with? Why?
• If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
• When was the last time you felt filled with joy?
• If you had to give away a million dollars, who would you give it to?
Marital
• What are three things that I do that you really like?
• What are three things that I do that drive you crazy?
• What have I done in the past that made you feel loved?
• What have I done that made you feel unappreciated?
• What are three things that I can work on?
• Of the following things, what would make you feel most loved?
 Having your body massaged and caressed for an hour.
 Sitting and talking for an hour about your favorite subject.
 Having help around the house for an afternoon.
 Receiving a very nice gift.
 Hearing encouragement about how appreciated you are.
• What things in the past do you wish could be erased from ever happening?
• What is the next major decision that you think God would was us to make as a couple?
• What would you like your life to look like five years from now?
• What words would you like to hear from me more often?
Offer encouragement and a listening ear. Refuse to allow this to become and argument or time for you to criticize. Let this be a time for your mate to express themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment