CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Love Dare Day 21 complete =)

I read up to Matthew 4:4 in the book of Matthew.
It says Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

our footnotes in the bible tell us

This shows that there is power in scriptures to followers who are against the Devil.
God is the one who sustains all life.
Our responsibility is to trust God and remain in his will.

     As my husband was leaving for work this afternoon, he said if I got bored to please do the load of laundry on the bathroom floor and finish the dishes. Before he was even out the door for work, I had initiated that I would have them started on before he left for work. I got one load of clothes washed and already hung up, and the dishes are done and out of the drainage board from the sink. 
     I wanted to make time for me to spend reading a little in Matthew. I was already reading a little of Matthew last night, but I went back to the beginning and started over as our dare instructed. 
     Satan takes advantage of situations and wants to tempt us. Satan's temptations are often the strongest immediately after we have been remarkably favored. Some of the most powerful temptations of Satan occur when he seems to be urging us to do what shall be the glory of GOD. 
     I usually would have done my laundry on my own time, or when I felt like it. But I wanted to take a little extra time in the word tonight. I'm glad I did. Gee, if I had not listened to my husband and started then, I would have made excuses to not do my laundry. Satan would have gotten the best of me. I would have been lazy and just watched the nightly movie. 
     I wanted to show my husband the Glory I have for him. I wanted my husband to trust me and know that I would get it done. And how today's dare I determined to change my situation and perspective so I could spend more time with God and in the word. I can make God a bigger part of my day by not putting of things until I want them done. Getting them done when they need to be and not letting the pile of clothes get piled into two loads before doing them. There was hardly any dishes in the sink, and there was just enough for one load of clothes. Now I can sit back relax and enjoy my evening with the chores complete and a little bit in the book of Matthew accomplished reading!!! 


HAPPY HEATHER!!! <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment