CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Love is tangible!

     I hate to disappoint anyone, but Dare 29 is something I do almost twice a day. I pray often that my husbands day will be filled with blessings and telling my husband I love him is very easy (more than 90% of the time!) This dare was no dare at all!!!
     But lets take a look at the meaning of tangible...
     Possible to touch.
     I am reminded of a quote from the movie A Walk to Remember, "Our love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
     It also means possible to understand or realize. We are supposed to express love to our hubby in some tangible way today. I want Bert to understand and realize that I love him unconditionally, the way God loves both of us.
     Talking to my friend about this dare she suggested I get three tangerines and carve in them I <3 U! This Dare inspires me to continue to keep praying for my husband. Show him daily in my actions that  I love him in concrete! Because it is set in stone. He knows I do, but maybe I should show him more with little tiny tangible things and ways.
     I think this is a good dare for anyone. I've been challenged today to think of the tangible way to show love, since we always say I love you. We are still in the honey moon stage. We say I love you a lot still. So saying I love you in a meaningful way because of the dare to show him it's about the dare, will be a challenge. I think getting the tangerines would be a good start!!! He likes little things like that.
     Irvington Minute Mart here I come!!!
Our Love Dare #29 said to say I love you in a tangible way...
I decided to carve out I ♥ U in tangerines! I left them on Bert's computer. Today's dare was easy. We constantly tell each other we love the other one. We are still in our "Honeymoon" stage I guess!! So, I had to make an impact on this saying I love you... here it is!!!
  










0 comments:

Post a Comment