CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Permanent Prayer Partner for Life

     I personally love this dare and was waiting on a dare like this to come about. I'm glad that this dare is in the book. Bert and I have done a couples bible study and we started doing that last year. He more so than I was a little uncomfortable. I know he prays. But doing out loud with me, might also become a little uncomfortable. I don't want to make him do anything he doesn't want to do, but with this dare, I hope he accepts the challenge.
     I respect my husband. I know that he is  a praying man and is praying for me. I am so thankful for a praying husband (even though silent) and knowing that we pray whispers for each other all day every day. But I still think this love dare will bring us closer into praying aloud for one another.
     Just got done telling him this morning, you can't pray for your finances and sit here and not help me balance and keep the check book right. I've been sick all week. I expected the books to be kept neat the same way I had been keeping them. I guess I need to pray for my husband to be a little neater with his ledger. What is it with men and notebooks? They can keep a house spotless (mine can) but a notebook so unreadable! ha! Babe, I love you!!! And I'm praying for you to come together and pray with me soon!! You will be glad you shared your thoughts!






2 comments:

Berty Bert

I commented on the all...where did they go?

Valentines Day LOVE DARE

I haven't been getting any comments?

Post a Comment